Labour Law Services
We ensure that we are up-to-date with the latest labour related constitution in South Africa. As Labour Law Consultants it is in our best interest that employers and employees are treated fairly in the workplace. We provide the necessary advice, tools and assistance throughout the various processes of labour relations, working to ensure the best practical outcome for our clients. We believe it is everyone’s basic right to be informed about the South African Labour Law.
Services & Support Offered:
The following is a sampling of our Labour Law Consultants Specialties that we advise on:
- General Labour Legislation and the practical application thereof in the workplace
- Drafting employment contracts
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Chairing of disciplinary hearings
- Acting at conciliation and arbitration in all labour disputes at the CCMA,
relevant Bargaining Councils and the Labour Court
- Termination of employment and preparing necessary documentation
- Retrenchment procedures
- Employment Equity Act compliance
- Dealing with Trade Union matters, including wage negotiations and industrial action
- Drafting disciplinary codes
- Training management and staff in the application of Disciplinary Codes, and applicable provisions of the Labour Relations Act and the Basic Conditions of Employment Act.
Still unsure? Follow the below:
Please contact Bernard Reisner to discuss any of our services.
We are Labour Law Consultants who will steer you towards fair labour law advice with regards to workplace conflicts or unfair labour practice.
Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you soonest: